- La Vernia Primary School
Return to Headlines
- IMPORTANT SIX FLAGS READ TO SUCCEED UPDATE MAY 2020: THESE TICKETS HAVE BEEN EMAILED TO PARTICIPATING STUDENTS IF ONLINE REGISTRATION SUPPLIED AN EMAIL. I HAVE ALSO BEEN EMAILED TICKETS TO DOWNLOAD. I WILL PRINT AND SEND TO STUDENTS WHO QUALIFIED BEGINNING NEXT WEEK, MAY 26th.
- IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM SCHLITTERBAHN WAVES OF PAGES READING PROGRAM:
LVPS STUDENTS/PARENTS~ FOR THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN SCHLITTERBAHN WAVES OF PAGES READING INCENTIVE PROGRAM~
Please go to this link to claim your ticket to Schlitterbahn. Please read their directions/guidelines carefully.
Thank you for participating! We are so proud of you! Have FUN reading!
- For quick access to our electronic resources such as BrainPop Jr., Pebble G; Tumblebooks, go to the LIBRARY page. Scroll down and click the DESTINY link. Students can use their school ID number as both username and password. Drop the first 0. On the HOME tab, students can see links and login information about Tumblebooks, BrainPop Jr; Pebble Go. etc.
- Students can also access these electronic resources through our DIGITAL DEN. Just click on the DIGITAL DEN icon and follow directions for logging in.
- The TEXAS 2x2 CHALLENGE is ongoing. We are working on the 2019 Texas 2x2 list this school year. We will start the 2020 Texas 2x2 reading list next school year (2020-2021). The 2019 list coloring boot and directions letter can be found when clicking on the Texas 2x2 information from our webpage. With closures, it might be hard to gain hands-on access to these books. Try finding stories online. I have added a document that links to many books found online.
- Please continue to visit our LVISDLibraries page on Facebook.
- Questions or concerns? Feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org