- La Vernia Primary School
Return to Headlines
- For quick access to our electronic resources, go to the LIBRARY page. Scroll down and click the DESTINY link. Students can use their school ID number as both username and password. Drop the first 0. On the HOME tab, students can see links and login information about Tumblebooks, BrainPop Jr; Pebble Go. etc.
- Students can also access these electronic resources through our DIGITAL DEN. Just click on the DIGITAL DEN icon and follow directions for logging in.
- The TEXAS 2x2 CHALLENGE is ongoing. We are working on the 2019 Texas 2x2 list this school year. We will start the 2020 Texas 2x2 reading list next school year (2020-2021). The 2019 list coloring boot and directions letter can be found when clicking on the Texas 2x2 information from our webpage. With closures, it might be hard to gain hands-on access to these books. Try finding stories online. I have added a document that links to many books found onlilne.
- The Six Flags Read to Succeed Reading Program is ongoing until April 17th. You can find information about registering, if you have not already done so, in our ANNOUNCEMENTS section of our webpage. If are unable to register online, send me reading log information firstname.lastname@example.org and I will make sure to include you in final approval on April 17th. Tickets will not come until May.
- If your child completed the Schlitterbahn Waves of Pages Reading Incentive Program, those reading logs were sent to Schlitterbahn before March 2nd. Once I return to school, I will check packages for tickets and get those out to students as soon as possible. If closures are still taking place this summer, I am sure that Schlitterbahn will work with us in making sure your child is rewarded for his/her dedication to reading for fun!
- Please continue to visit our LVISDLibraries page on Facebook.
- Questions or concerns? Feel free to email me email@example.com