STEP 2: Registration in Parent Portal
Navigate to Parent Portal
What devices can I use to complete the online registration information for my student(s)?
- The most efficient device to use to complete the enrollment process steps is a desktop or laptop computer.
- You can also use a cellular phone (with internet/data) or a mobile device (connected to the internet). You can upload documents in the form of pictures directly from your mobile device. When using a mobile device you CANNOT use the back button on the phone. The back button will log you out of Ascender Parent Portal and require you to log back in to continue the process.
Required documents that will need to be uploaded:
- Proof of Residency-a current water, electric, or gas bill showing your name, current physical address, and date.
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID-copy of the enrolling parent/guardian's Photo ID with current address.
- Student's Birth Certificate-a copy of your student's certified birth certificate.
- Immunization Document-a copy of your student's current immunization record validated by a physician's signature or stamp.
- Student's Social Security Card-a copy of your student's social security card.
- Pre-K Eligibility Documentation (If applicable)-a copy of your Pre-K qualifying documentation for campus review and approval.
Options on how to upload the required documents into the online registration site:
- Scan the document using your home scanner, printer, or copier and save them locally to your desktop computer or laptop. When you are at the step to upload the document you will choose to "add" the document and then "choose" the file from your saved location.
- Using your cellular phone or mobile device-take photos of the required documents and save them to your camera roll. If you complete the online registration via your cellular phone/mobile device you can simply "add" the documents from your camera roll.
You do have the option to begin the process and by choosing "Save and continue later" you can return at your convenience (within 48 hours) to complete the process.