Welcome to La Vernia ISD!
Welcome! We are so glad you're here!
At La Vernia ISD, our mission is to collaboratively educate and inspire all students to be life-long learners with unlimited possibilities as contributing members of society. Thank you for joining us in that mission by making us your school home! We are here for you and your students - always. Let us know how we can serve you!2020-2021 Student Registration Coming Soon!LVISD will be transitioning to a new online registration process for all new and returning students for the 2020-2021 school year! Our Technology team is hard at work finalizing the development of this process and we plan to share information about online registration with parents and families at the beginning of July 2020. Information about registration will be posted at www.lvisd.org/academics.We can’t wait to see you and your students soon! See below for campus registrar contact information.
Other Required Documents
Please review the following list of essential items for completing registration:
- Certified copy of your student's birth certificate (To obtain a copy, click here!)
- Your student's Social Security card
- Your student's immunization record validated by a physician’s signature or stamp
- School records from prior school(s) attended (e.g., withdrawal form, unofficial transcript, or report card and standardized test results)
Parents and/or guardians must also provide the following items:
- Photo ID of enrolling parent and/or guardian and current address
- Current proof of residency within La Vernia ISD (e.g., current water, electric, or gas bill with physical address)
- Copy of court orders providing guardianship, if applicable
Please note: The Texas Education Agency prefers that students are coded using their federal Social Security number. We are required to ask for this information. We can only assign the Social Security number as the student’s state ID when we have acceptable proof of that number. If acceptable proof is not provided, an alternate state ID number may be used; however, this ID is not accepted by institutions of higher education.