Welcome to La Vernia ISD!
Welcome! We are so glad you're here!
At La Vernia ISD, our mission is to collaboratively educate and inspire all students to be life-long learners with unlimited possibilities as contributing members of society. Thank you for joining us in that mission by making us your school home! We are here for you and your students - always. Let us know how we can serve you!
To register your student for the 2019-2020 school year: Please download one of the registration packets listed below for each of your students and email the completed packets to the corresponding campus registrar! Registrar contact information can also be found below. They look forward to helping you complete the registration process quickly and easily as you join the LVISD community!
High School (Grades 9-12): Kristen Beavers, firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior High (Grades 6-8): Yvette Lowry, email@example.com
Intermediate (Grades 3-5): Christina Ketchum, firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary (Grades PK-2): Maggie Fullen, email@example.com
Please note: Registrations for the 2020-2021 school year are not being processed at this time. Please stay tuned for 2020-2021 registration information to be announced soon. Thank you!
Other Required Documents
Please review the following list of essential items for completing registration:
- Certified copy of your student's birth certificate (To obtain a copy, click here!)
- Your student's Social Security card
- Your student's immunization record validated by a physician’s signature or stamp
- School records from prior school(s) attended (e.g., withdrawal form, unofficial transcript, or report card and standardized test results)
Parents and/or guardians must also provide the following items:
- Photo ID of enrolling parent and/or guardian and current address
- Current proof of residency within La Vernia ISD (e.g., current water, electric, or gas bill with physical address)
- Copy of court orders providing guardianship, if applicable
Please note: The Texas Education Agency prefers that students are coded using their federal Social Security number. We are required to ask for this information. We can only assign the Social Security number as the student’s state ID when we have acceptable proof of that number. If acceptable proof is not provided, an alternate state ID number may be used; however, this ID is not accepted by institutions of higher education.