Welcome to La Vernia ISD!
We are so glad you are here!
Below, you'll find new student registration packets that you can download and fill out for each campus, as well as a list of essential documents to bring with you when you register your student.
Registration for the 2019-2020 school year will be held for all new LVISD students in Grades K-12 at the La Vernia High School Cafeteria on the following dates and times:Tuesday, June 4, 2019: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PMWednesday, June 5, 2019: 8:00 AM – 3:30 PMThursday, June 6, 2019: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PMNew High School students will need to schedule an appointment with the Counselors to create their class schedules.If you've already registered your Kindergarten student, you do not need to register them again in June!
What To Bring
Don't forget to bring these essential items with you along with your student registration packet!
- Certified copy of your student's birth certificate (To obtain a copy, click here!)
- Your student's Social Security card
- Your student's immunization record validated by a physician’s signature or stamp
- School records from prior school(s) attended (e.g., withdrawal form, unofficial transcript, or report card and standardized test results)
Parents and/or guardians must also bring the following items:
- Photo ID of enrolling parent and/or guardian and current address
- Current proof of residency within La Vernia ISD (e.g., current water, electric, or gas bill with physical address)
- Copy of court orders providing guardianship, if applicable
Please note: The Texas Education Agency prefers that students are coded using their federal Social Security number. We are required to ask for this information. We can only assign the Social Security number as the student’s state ID when we have acceptable proof of that number. If acceptable proof is not provided, an alternate state ID number may be used; however, this ID is not accepted by institutions of higher education.
Contact your campus registrar!
High School: Kristen Beavers, email@example.com or 830.779.6630
Junior High: Yvette Lowry, firstname.lastname@example.org or 830.779.6650
Intermediate: Chris Ketchum, email@example.com or 830.779.6640
Primary: Maggie Fullen, firstname.lastname@example.org or 830.779.6660