Xello (Pronounced Zello)
Step by Step Log-in Instructions for Students Click Here
What is XELLO?
Xello was formerly known as Career Cruising. Xello is an engaging online platform to help students build the skills, knowledge and plans to be future ready. The program uses an investigative, discover-based learning process. Students will better understand their learning styles, their future career options, and the 21st century skills they’ll need to succeed. Additionally, Xello is where students will create their Personal Graduation Plans and select their courses for 2020-2021.
Click here to learn more about Why Xello? https://youtu.be/nCkoUMCXNjI
How do I access XELLO?
If you used Career Cruising in 2018 – 2019, you can use the same login information to access Xello.
There are two ways to access Xello:
- Go to this website https://xello.world/en/ Your user name is LV-student ID # and your password is your 8 digit birthday.
- You can also access your Xello account from the LVISD Digital Den. Go to the Digital Den and click the Xello icon then login.
What can I do with XELLO?
Xello is a tool to help you develop a plan to be Future Ready when you graduate from LVHS.
- You will create your four year Personalized Graduation Plan (PGP)and select your courses for 2020 – 2021 in Xello.
- You can take surveys and assessments to help you identify your strengths and interests.
- You can research careers that interest you and what kind of education is needed for those careers.
- You can research and apply to colleges, trade schools and the military.
- You can create a digital portfolio and resume to send with your admissions applications and or to a potential employer or recruiter
- You can customize your Xello page with pictures and YouTube video.
Click here to learn more about how Xello works? https://xello.world/en/middle-and-high-school/
Log in and take a drive around your Xello account and start planning for your future. Questions? Contact your counselor or Mrs. Acosta in the College & Career Center. Jana.firstname.lastname@example.org