LVISD has created a Critical Updates webpage to provide you with the latest information on how we are responding to the COVID-19 situation.
In addition to our updated situation summary, this page includes:
- Information about and access links for our Distance Learning Program
- Student nutrition and wellness support information
- Health updates from LVISD and health officials
- Facts and FAQs about the coronavirus from the CDC, Texas DSHS, and SAMHD
We encourage our parents and families to bookmark our Critical Updates page to find accurate information related to LVISD and our Distance Learning Program as this situation evolves.
Six Flags Read to Succeed Reading Program Grades K-6
***UPDATE*** Due to online submission concerns, the deadline for Six Flags Read to Succeed has been extended until April. If you would still like to register your child, please follow these directions:
There is still time for your students to register to earn a free Six Flags ticket for reading 6 hours! Parents can register for Read to Succeed using the details below:
- Register child at sixflags.com/books using code VDVJV
- By April 17, complete the online reading log for your child.
- Expect a Six Flags Fiesta Texas ticket for your child in May!
The Six Flags Read to Succeed Team