Please see the information below regarding the COVID-19 report card information guide.
LVHS Administration Team
COVID-19 Report Card Information Guide
● Grade Designations: Report cards will reflect a Pass (P) or Incomplete (I) designation for the 4th nine weeks grading period, semester average, and final grade. Pass (P) or Incomplete (I) designations are based upon the teacher’s evaluation of the student's completion of quality work assigned during the 4th nine weeks grading period.
● Make Up Work: Students earning an Incomplete (I) designation may contact their teacher(s) to determine make up work criteria and procedures. Make up work must be completed before the beginning of the 2020-2021 school year.
● GPA Calculation: Seniors were ranked at the end of the third quarter and prior to the district’s closure due to COVID-19 precautions. Per La Vernia ISD Board of Trustees policy, this will be the final GPA calculation and ranking for the 2019-2020 school year. The 4th nine weeks grading period of Spring 2020 will not be included in GPA calculations for current 9th, 10th, or 11th Grade students.
LVISD has created a Critical Updates webpage to provide you with the latest information on how we are responding to the COVID-19 situation.
In addition to our updated situation summary, this page includes:
- Information about and access links for our Distance Learning Program
- Student nutrition and wellness support information
- Health updates from LVISD and health officials
- Facts and FAQs about the coronavirus from the CDC, Texas DSHS, and SAMHD
We encourage our parents and families to bookmark our Critical Updates page to find accurate information related to LVISD and our Distance Learning Program as this situation evolves.