Parents and Students,
Please see below for some important information regarding Parking Permits for the 2021-2022 school year:
- Parking permits are required for any student parking on the high school campus.
- Parking permits must be requested and are not active until the $20 fee is paid. Checks should be made payable to La Vernia High School. Payment is made in person during prep days.
- Students must have their driver’s license, proof of insurance, and know their license plate number to obtain a permit.
- Students must follow the Student Parking Regulations. Violations may result in loss of parking privileges. Refunds will NOT be issued.
- Seniors may reserve a Senior Parking Space. At this time, ALL Senior Parking Spots have been reserved!
- Students will be able to begin personalizing their space on August 3, 2021. Spaces must be completed by August 13, 2021.
- LVHS Reserved Senior Parking Space Painting Guidelines
All students are required to complete the General Student Parking Permit Request form.
Students will need to upload a copy of their Driver’s License and Insurance Card in the form. The form is linked above to fill out before prep days to help expedite the process.